Greece, as the sunniest European country, is one for the most suitable for exploitation of solar energy, using P/V systems.
ENGAIA is activated in study, design, installation and maintenance of P/V installations of any size (10 kWp – MWp), Medium / Low Voltage Household Power Boards and other electromechanical equipment for P/V installations.
ENGAIA undertakes the implementation of P/V installation systems from the early stages of development to the completion of the investment and connection to network and subsequent maintenance and operation.
- Communication with the candidate investor, in order to evaluate the real estate in which the installation will be constructed.
- Initial Planning. Detailed written report and technical & economic offer including the equipment, construction materials as well as the investment and project maintenance cost.
- Technical - economic study and Financial Support for the achievement of financial assistance.
- Implementation of the Installation by specially trained working teams, under the supervision of engineers for high quality construction and complete respect of time-plans.
- Launch of Operation. Upon completion of the P/V installation, quality controls follow, referring to the performance and to the security of the project. Also, the mechanical part of the unit is being controlled, in order put the unit in operation.
- Technical Administration of the installation during its operation, using special software and through regular on-the-spot visits to verify proper operation. The company also intervenes and addressed technical issues if considered necessary.